MANSORY AND PHILIPP PLEIN PRESENT “STAR TROOPER” MERCEDES-AMG G 63 - 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
The two exceptional designers have already presented a Mercedes-Benz G 55 AMG with full luxury tuning at the Geneva Motor Show back in 2011. And once again in 2019 they present a unique all-terrain vehicle, which set a new standard in the automotive world combining luxury, individuality and the highest possible driving performance.
Once again, MANSORY™ the most luxury cars modification firm has teamed up with luxury fashion house PHILIPP PLEIN in order to create a limited edition of the new just released G-Wagon by Mercedes Benz. The G Class is the longest produced vehicle in Daimler’s history. This model was developed as a military vehicle from a suggestion by a Persian Shah in the 70’s. The outcome of this collaboration is an unconventional “SUPERCAR” which set the new standard in terms of technology and design.
Download product overview
Only a very limited number of people will be able to enjoy this unique car named “STAR TROOPER”. The premium all-terrain vehicle is strictly limited to a production run of 20 and its price to the public starts from 550.000 EURO.
MANSORY™ and PHILIPP PLEIN do not accept any compromise when it comes to quality. The new bodywork styling of the G-Class, painted in a camouflage design, is impressive both visually and technically.
- Bigger turbochargers, new downpipes and a high-performance exhaust system are adapted to the 4.0 litre V8 engine using a re-programmed electronics system.
- 850 bhp (625 kW) instead of the 585 bhp (430 kW) in the standard G 63 AMG
- Maximum torque goes up from 850 to 1000 Newton metres
- the sprint from 0 to 100 km/h is reduced to just 3.5 seconds, in addition the top speed increases to 250 km/h
- high-performance tyres size 295/30R24
- single-piece M23 forged wheels size 10x24, which MANSORY presents to the world for the very first time
- All the aerodynamic elements from the front apron, and the side widening elements right up to the rear apron have been made from carbon fibre.
- The carbon fibre is compressed in a special pressure chamber as part of the autoclave prepreg process, so that no air bubbles remain in the material. This cost-intensive process is usually only used in air travel and aerospace applications.
- The MANSORY saddlery only allows flawless leather to be used in the interior. The exquisite overall impression is refined even further by the airbag sports steering wheel and the aluminium pedals.
- Visible carbon applications, combined with expertly crafted PHILIPP PLEIN logos also bear witness to the artistry of the collaboration between the two luxury companies.
- COLOR: 50 shades of Grey Camouflage
- Special feature: Red LED stars-roof